Founded in 2006, pi-consult.by is a comparatively young company. However the experience and work practices of our team have been shaped by a decade of collaboration with the German automotive industry.
Pi-consult.by is developing dynamically.We became a member of the High Technologies Park of Belarus only a year since our foundation. Pi-consult.by is also a member of the association of software developers of Belarus, Inforpark.
We are complex problems solvers, our services being perfected for resolving challenging tasks and offering continuous high-quality support.
We have an established development process that encompasses all stages of product life cycle development starting from technology feasibilities studies and requirements collection to delivery of turnkey solutions and documentation.
Delivering cutting-edge solutions today often requires interdisciplinary skills. This is made possible by our team members' interdisciplinary backgrounds. People of Pi-consult.by hold graduate degrees in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Applied Mathematics and Physics from Russian, Belorussian, and American Universities. This allows us to confront complex and math-intensive IT problems.
Our primary work language is English, in addition a number of our team members speak German, French, and Russian. This is essential as we look at knowledge transfer as an inherent ingredient of our work.
Belarus, a likely possessor of the title of «the geographical center of Europe», historically used to be the West-most and most technologically advanced part of the former Soviet Union. It has a developed academic and scientific infrastructure with a number of technological universities that yield well-trained professionals. We maintain strong ties to these institutions and select our future team members among the talented crop.
Pi-consult.by office is located in the vicinity of the city's historical center.
What are we offering?:
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Positive environment: friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking, and fun
- Company-subsidized classes of English and German is a possibility
- Working in a 'global' firm offers opportunities for intercultural experience
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk
What are we looking for?
- IT professionals, especially software developers, having interests aligned with our company's expertise domains
- Individuals able and willing to learn and work as part of team
- Knowledge of foreign languages, especially English, is an advant